Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Long time no blog...

Aren't the Holidays lovely!
Fun-filled, food-filled, friend and family-filled!
All of which is rather time consuming!
As is moving into a new house and getting settled. I finally seem to be mostly unpacked, and settled into my cute new apartment in South Granville, Vancouver!
But what with that and the holiday madness I haven't had a moment to blog.
I've taken some adorable pictures of my new place and as soon as I load them onto the computer I will promptly be putting together a post about it.
Also working on a video from the Road Trip.
Today I got a hair cut, shortest I've had it in years, about and inch longer than my collor-bone! eek so shocking! But it feels so much healthier and I'm liking the change from that oh-so typical and popular long-long hair look I've had for awhile.
And tonight I've been having fun getting to know my Cable PVR box thing. being able to pause, play and record tv is very cool, not gonna lie!

Posts soon to come about the new decor and the new crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment