Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Art Mix/Match ~ one of many to come!


This is something I really want to try in my new apartment in Vancouver. Maybe an all white on for the living room and the a more random one in the bedroom? I can't wait to experiment with it. I've already started collecting things, and have some things at home in storage that I think will fit in nicely too.

I also love the photo banner on clothespins. Something I've don't before in an 'art phase' (that's what happens when I'm not doing anything creative like a play or school I start random art projects like painting and crafting and decorating... oh look its happening now, just a few days out of school, no scenes or monologues to work on and I dive right into a new project, or several...) but instead I decorated the clothes pegs. I think it would look great with Polaroid pictures, like the ones from the camera I really want for Christmas or even regular photos turned into Polaroid style on picnik then printed on photo paper, that might work too...

Oh the decorating options!

It gets me so excited I forget its almost 12:30 so I should go to bed. I'm getting up early to go check out this new workout class at my gym called 'LA Model Body' or something. Think that just one class will show major results? Because I'm getting desperate! More posts on that another time.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment