Monday, November 8, 2010

First Audition!

Tonight I had my first Commercial Audition here in LA.
It was actually super fun and chill!
It was for State Farm insurance.
I found out about it on Actors Access ( http://www.actorsaccess.com/actor/) which is a great site that posts Breakdowns for auditions.
They were looking for Born and Bred Canadians, which is me!
There were 9 lines which we had to say each twice with different intention ect. And then I had to say a little bit about myself and where I was from in Canada.
I was so grateful for my audition technique class that I took at NYFA, it totally prepared me and therefore I felt so relaxed and confident.
Apparently they are only looking for 8 actors out of all the ones that auditioned today, so we'll see, but I'm happy that it went well!
Now the waiting game...

No comments:

Post a Comment