Monday, November 8, 2010

Which Rain Boots?


I've decided since I'm moving to a city where it rains constantly and leaving sunny South California that I'm going to treat myself to a truly fabulous pair of rain Boots. I have always wanted a classic pair of Hunter's like these:

Hunter 'Original Tall' High Gloss Rain Boot (Women) | Nordstrom.com

But I can't decide if I like Black or the Teal, or maybe even the Violette? I went to Nordstrom and they have the Teal and the Black, kinda wish they had red... Black would go with everything, but I do already own black motorcycle boots and black ridding boots...

Tough call.

Then I discovered these beautiful ones in the November Instyle from Calvin Klein:


I love how they are both a Rain Boot and a Ridding Boot.

I guess I'll have to try them both on and decide...

The hunter may be more lasting, they are just so classic, but the Calvin ones are very unique.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment