Monday, November 29, 2010

My declaration of love to Sassy Gay Friend!

If you haven't watch the Youtube videos 'Sassy Gay Friend'. You haven't lived. Funiest thing ever. Especially if you love Shakespeare as much as I do!

Check out my favorite Video here:


Anyway a few months ago I got to go to his show at the Second City in Hollywood and I got to go up on stage! We discussed my relationship issues with men...
It was amazing and so much fun.


Here's a picture of the first time we met (BFF's at first sight!) :





And another one from tonight when I just happened to run into him outside Upright Citizens Brigade, which is in Franklin Village, just a block from my apartment. My friend Mia and I were so excited and practically screamed at him. He's so hilarious, he should get used to screaming fans asap!


So Sassy Gay Friend I love you! And you totally make me miss my sassy gay friends at home: Stefan, Forbes, Colin and many more that I love so dearly.


We also had an amazing beach and made some killer videos which I will be posting sometime too!


No comments:

Post a Comment