Saturday, November 13, 2010

A long, long time ago...

...aka about a year ago, I started a blog. For my art and other thoughts on fashion ect!

I was in a very artsy creative phase because I wasn't doing much acting at the time and I need to have some creative endeavor/output at all times; be it a play, or acting classes, or singing lessons, or dance, or art or decorating, or a fashion obsession; I NEED creativity!

Anyway the whole blog thing didn't work out... I think I only posted 4 times and got bored, but it's still there and maybe one day I'll go back to it, but I started a new one and I like it so much more this time. I think it's because I'm more computer savvy!

For more of my art; (which I'm not working on at the moment, but I'll be getting back to it as soon as I set up an art station in my new apartment in Vancouver!) Here's a link to my Flickr account:


(and my other blog, if you have any interests in those few random posts! http://kikiandlucy.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment